The as-yet unseen assumed antagonist of the story, thus far referred to as "She/Her", and only in passing. RGB's puns about Time and additional speculation about the comic's title, however, could be evidence that "Hate" is indeed the name of this entity.
She appears to be the author and ruler of the world, having the ability to edit out characters who She appears to have created in the first place. It is for this reason that many fans have speculated that Hate is actually Sarah Jolley, but this has been firmly debunked. She does not appear to have complete control of characters, however, as they have the capacity to refuse Her bidding, though not without disastrous results.
She seems to work closely with Time, and Dial appears to be one of Her agents. It's also been speculated that She may have been the voice that broke the Sun's heart during RGB's story in Chapter 10.
For non-canon theories and analysis, see Hate/Dreaming
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 http://thepropertyofhate.com/TPoH/Soft%20Focus/52
- ↑ http://thepropertyofhate.com/TPoH/Triple-threat/166
- ↑ http://thepropertyofhate.com/TPoH/Hoofers/243
- ↑ http://thepropertyofhate.com/TPoH/Hoofers/244
- ↑ http://modmad.tumblr.com/post/149593390095/did-you-get-tired-of-drawing-julienne-and-melody
- ↑ http://modmad.tumblr.com/post/149614898535/did-you-get-tired-of-drawing-julienne-and-melody
- ↑ http://thepropertyofhate.com/TPoH/Soft%20Focus/51
- ↑ http://thepropertyofhate.com/TPoH/Soft%20Focus/54
- ↑ http://thepropertyofhate.com/TPoH/Ensemble/203
- ↑ http://thepropertyofhate.com/TPoH/Soft%20Focus/53
- ↑ http://thepropertyofhate.com/TPoH/Ensemble/202