"Oh, hell. It's the idiot box."
TOby is first introduced in page 50 of Chapter 3: Soft Focus. He has a liking for making cunning comebacks, but mostly remains reluctant to engage in pleasant small talk. As a doll, he is unable to move, so the wind often ends up pushing his upper body to the ground.
Hero and RGB find TOby having fallen over at his post while the two sought out the Ferryman. Hero quickly propped him back up before setting off to build a bridge of books, while RGB subjected him to a series of time-related puns. He questions RGB's dedication to his task, reminding him of his own fate, and then warns Hero she will not survive as she leaves.
TOby is next seen reacting to the restored sun in the sky, and then is promptly knocked over by the wind again. Dial later comes to confront him for "lying down on the job", and informing him he's going to be relocated. He offers the doll the chance to "give up", which TOby jokingly accepts and then refuses, before then dropping him into the abyss.
TOby is currently still falling from the drop when we saw him last.
He has purple hair, a brown stitched shirt and orange shorts. Underneath, he has green and black striped arms and legs, which attach to brown mitten-like hands and rectangular feet. He is unable to change his expression, and has a permanent wide eye smile, however his pupils can move and stare directly at someone.
Speech Bubble Edit
He has a lime green speech bubble which is wispy with no distinguished edges
- According to Mod, TOby has a Jamaican accent.
- This is also reflected in his human design.
- His name is pronounced as "Too-bee", which is mispronounced by RGB as "toe-bee".
- As TOby is a ragdoll set up on a ledge made of books, he is literally a toy on a bookshelf.
- Participating in a meme, Mod stated that TOby smells like "that toy you hugged so much as a kid that it started to smell like you"
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found