A location just outside The Sea of Limen, bordered by The Sands of Regret. Usually a quiet and thoughtful library-like place, something (or, perhaps more accurately: Nothing) has recently destroyed all the resident Trees, leaving Dreams as the only thing holding up the far end of the sea, and the forest nothing but a cold plain filled with unusable trash, which disintegrates upon being disturbed. The sand is stained with the last traces of the trees which were once there, the "emotional blood" which RGB is frequently draining all over the place.
- RGB's warnings to Hero about the sand being dangerous to touch is partly inspired by the sands surrounding the lands of Oz, although they are less dangerous.
- ↑ http://thepropertyofhate.com/TPoH/Ex%20position/313
- ↑ http://thepropertyofhate.com/TPoH/Chiaroscuro/317
- ↑ http://thepropertyofhate.com/TPoH/Chiaroscuro/315
- ↑ http://thepropertyofhate.com/TPoH/Ex%20position/314
- ↑ http://thepropertyofhate.com/TPoH/Chiaroscuro/316
- ↑ http://thepropertyofhate.com/TPoH/Chiaroscuro/320
- ↑ http://thepropertyofhate.com/TPoH/Chiaroscuro/321
- ↑ http://modmad.tumblr.com/post/170223718250/ooh-is-the-sand-that-is-dangerous-to-touch